Monday, November 2, 2009

Duncan Weller wants to sell your book....

To whom it may concern! I'm organizing ART ZOOM this year. It takes place on Saturday, December 5, from 5PM to 9PM. I am looking for writers to sell their books! Especially if they would like to have a book launch then, that would be awesome as there will be over 300 people passing through the retail outlets in downtown Port Arthur. I've got over 20 visual artists signed up already and lots of places to place people. There is a fee of $15.00 to participate. Forms can be downloaded from www.artzoom.ca or picked up in my gallery space at 12 St. Paul St. around the corner from the Painted Turtle. Anyone signing up should send me either a photo image of themselves or the cover of their book. Please make the image 300KB or smaller. It must be a jpeg.

Thanks so much. Please spread the word. The sooner the better as I'm planning to put the images into the poster which will go up next week some time.

Duncan Weller
T: 807-345-3059
E: art1@duncanweller.com
W: www.duncanweller.com

No comments:

Post a Comment