Saturday, October 24, 2015

Letter from Edgar LaVoie



Edgar J. Lavoie

Dear Joan, 

I HAVE A BOOK TABLE at the 55 Plus Centre this Sunday, October 25, sharing it with local author Marianne Jones. We will be the only book table there at their annual Harvest Craft Market which is featuring 60 local crafters. Sale runs from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. 
I will have most of my books available, including 3 volumes of The Chronicles of Goshen series, two novels, and my latest publication: "Greenstone's Believe It or Not!  101 Incredible Facts About Our History".  It is a best-seller in Greenstone.
My mystery thrillers are "The Beardmore Relics" and "Geraldton Back Doors", both set in Greenstone & Thunder Bay.

As you probably know, the 55 Plus Centre is located at 700 River Street, near the shopping centre.

Thanks,
Edgar


Edgar J. Lavoie, Writer & Indie Publisher
TEL 807 854-1184  CELL 807 986-3867 Twitter @WhiskyJackPub
www.whiskyjackpublishing.ca has other links

No comments:

Post a Comment