Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Can't Believe I'm on You Tube!!


I was thrilled when Debbie Metzler of LU Radio asked me to read a couple of stories on her program and chat about writing and the writing community in Thunder Bay. 

Debbie, also called Book Girl, has a book show every Thursday morning and now some of these programs are available on YouTube!!  I am simply  amazed to be on You Tube, a debut of sorts, but what a surprise! The link is below so I hope you will try it out.  The linking was done by avid lit/computer guys, Glen Ponka and Daniel Klein. Thank you lit guys.

The show was a lot of fun. Debbie is easy to talk to and we laughed a lot. I once lived in Kaministiquia and she did too so we had a lot in common and she was kind enough to say she enjoyed the Kam stoires I read. In my opinion, her choice of music was spot on: K.D. Lang and Van Morrison. Wow! Hope the music comes through for you. I am told by above lit guys that the music will probably not arrive if you use an I-pad but should work for a regular computer.

PS is this link does not work, please let me know at jbaril@tbaytel.net. I will be sure to pass the info on to Glen and Daniel.

Here's is the show. Single left click on the link and follow the instructions. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gviXKsuHSig&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment