Thursday, October 20, 2016

An Invitation from Edgar Lavoie

Dear Joan.
 55 Plus Harvest Craft Market - Hope you can make it . . . Pass this on to your friends.  Later, I will also be attending the Vanderwees Christmas Craft Sales and December Dreams.  (You may have received this already.  In that case, sorry!)

Writer Edgar Lavoie

BOOK TABLE THIS SUNDAY - 55 Plus Harvest Craft Market, River Street, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  Sixty vendors.  Fellow author Marianne Jones & I will offer our wares in Craft Room #2.  I am also publicizing the upcoming anniversary of a major historical event in Northern Ontario, the completion of the first Trans-Canada Canada.  Will have info & maps on hand.  Also, I am offering for sale my latest book, just released: Bush Histories I - Gold-Seekers in Greenstone & Beyond.



No comments:

Post a Comment