Winner of 2017 Giller Prize

Winner of 2017 Giller Prize
Michael Redhill for his novel Bellevue Square

Thursday, October 20, 2016

An Invitation from Edgar Lavoie

Dear Joan.
 55 Plus Harvest Craft Market - Hope you can make it . . . Pass this on to your friends.  Later, I will also be attending the Vanderwees Christmas Craft Sales and December Dreams.  (You may have received this already.  In that case, sorry!)

Writer Edgar Lavoie

BOOK TABLE THIS SUNDAY - 55 Plus Harvest Craft Market, River Street, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  Sixty vendors.  Fellow author Marianne Jones & I will offer our wares in Craft Room #2.  I am also publicizing the upcoming anniversary of a major historical event in Northern Ontario, the completion of the first Trans-Canada Canada.  Will have info & maps on hand.  Also, I am offering for sale my latest book, just released: Bush Histories I - Gold-Seekers in Greenstone & Beyond.



No comments:

Post a Comment