Launch of The Lighkeeper's Daughters

Launch of The Lighkeeper's Daughters
by Jean Pendziwol

Elvis the Mountie Dog Steals the Show at the Book Signing

Elvis the Mountie Dog Steals the Show at the Book Signing
Elvis, Joan M. Baril, customer poet Rob Lem

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What to do with all these books?


It took me a day to re-organize my books and think about their destinations. 

Some I will never let go.  These include my collection of historical dairies and autobiographies.  Then there are the favourites - Alice Munro, William Trevor, and other short story collections that I love. Can't send them away.  The Can Lit hard covers go to the library at Confederation College. 

The remainder?  I can take them to the second hand shop and get a credit but I already have a mega credit there.  So...Here is the plan.  I am going to try to sell them on Kijiji Thunder Bay.  One price - 4$ per book.  All in top condition.  I'll let you know the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment